Davis Max-Lube Extreme Service Lubricant 
Max-Lube excels in performance under pressure - anywhere oil is required.
This proprietary synthetic film has many advantages over other synthetic and premium oils:
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Rapid separation from water
- Greater stability at temperature extremes
- 10 - 20% reduction in operating temperature
- 5 times greater load carrying
The net result is smoother, quieter, cooler, and longer operation. Recommended for steering cables (all boat motors, fresh or salt water), sporting equipment, all gears regardless of type or size, and all metals.
Comes in a 3 fl.oz (90 ml) container.
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 6"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 011698042203
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Intellisteer Type R f-Cable Steered Boats w-Auxiliary Outboards [INTTYPER]
Uflex NaviTech Power Steer Assembly [NTECH-EPS]
Uflex Boss Style T-Fitting - Nickel [71955T]
Uflex X52 Tilt Mechanism w-Mounting Hardware [X52]