BEP 100A Engine Starting Intermittent Duty Solenoid 
100A Engine Starting Intermittent Duty Solenoid
Intermittent switching of high amperage loads with a low amperage on-off switch.
- Rated at 750A make/100A break, this solenoid is for intermittent use only: 10 seconds ON, 20 minutes OFF (ideal for engine cranking)
- Signal voltage of 12V DC and contact voltage of 6-12V DC
- #10/32 thread signal terminals
- Copper 5/16”-24 thread contact terminals
- Bracket mounting holes 5/16” x 19/32”, 2-13/64” on center
- Same as Cole Hersee part number M-200
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
Attwood Outlet Surface Mount - 12V [11862-6]
NOCO GC028 XGC Extension Cable - 2 [GC028]
NOCO GC019 12V Plug Extension Cable - 12 [GC019]
NOCO GC017 12V Plug w-Battery Clamps [GC017]