Ancor Black 4-0 AWG Battery Cable - 25' 
Black 4/0 AWG Battery Cable - 25'
- Ancor Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black
- Length (Feet): 25
- Gauge: 4/0 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 21 lbs
- UPC: 10091887108009
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Ancor White Triplex Cable - 8-3 AWG - Flat - 50' 
Ancor Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 16-2 AWG - 2 x 1mm Red-Black - 100' 
Ancor Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 6-2 AWG - 2 x 13mm Red-Black - 50' 
Ancor Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 12-2 AWG - 2 x 3mm Red-Black - 100'